Please complete the new patient paperwork under the forms tab on our website, or we can email paperwork to you. Please provide these completed forms at the time of your appointment. You will also need your insurance card and a credit card that we can use to set up your expedited checkout.
Empower Dental has partnered with Smile OnSite to give corporations the opportunity to provide first-class dental services to their employees.
Ask us about it!
Smile OnSite – Our Mobile Studio Office
Do you believe there must be a more efficient, convenient, maybe even fun way to get the dental care your team needs? Us too. From booking your first visit to dealing with insurance companies, we are doing just that: creating modern, better service.
What’s in it for you:
- Provide wellness benefits OnSite
- Huge cost savings for your company by reducing time taken off for traditional appointments
- No Hassles…we handle everything from scheduling to follow-ups
- In-network with your Insurance
What’s in it for us:
- Providing the best experience in a dental office you will EVER have
- Saving the world one tooth at a time
If you’re curious about our mobile studio, our dental exams, or scheduling, feel free to reach out to us — we’d be happy to book a dental event while we have you on the line! You can also continue reading to learn more about our dental events, our mobile studio office, and what staff members can expect! Please note that our mobile studio office cannot travel outside of Kansas or Missouri, per regulations.
Mobile Dentistry FAQ
BOOKING THE SMILE ON SITE (SOS) COACH
The first step is to check our calendar for the coach’s availability. After reviewing the calendar, call Shelley Mason, our Smile On Site PR Representative. Shelley can confirm dates and times for your dental event, as well as provide additional information and materials for you and your attendees. She can be reached at (913) 491-1200 or email@example.com.
There is no charge to book the coach! Our goal is to be available for your employees to make semi-annual dental cleanings and checkups simple and convenient. We accept most Insurance plans so there is little to no out of pocket costs for our dental services.
While there is no deadline, booking the coach at least three weeks or more in advance of your event is ideal. This way, we can work together to share the availability with your employees. You can book the SOS coach as far out as one year.
PATIENT ELIGIBILITY & DENTAL SERVICES PROVIDED
The SOS coach travels to businesses and communities to provide treatment for patients who meet the following requirements:
- Men and women between the ages of 19 and 100 may be able to obtain dental cleanings, checkups, and same-day treatments.
- Adults needing emergency care for tooth pain or jaw pain may not use the coach.
- Pregnant women in their second trimester or beyond may not use the coach.
- Our clients should be independently ambulatory and able to maneuver the coach’s steps, sit, stand, and lay down in a dental chair. Our SOS coach is unable to provide services for clients needing help ambulating. If you need assistance with wheelchair access, we provide free transportation to and from one of our four convenient locations around the Kansas City area, in both Missouri and Kansas.
- Our clients with dental insurance are requested to provide their insurance card annually. As a courtesy, we will check with your insurance provider prior to the screening for plan eligibility and coverage.
- Our clients who do not have dental insurance can request information about our in-house dental insurance (Smile Club) which provides substantial savings.
Love To Smile’s on-site coach provides the best technologies available in dentistry. In addition to routine cleanings, we can provide 3D radiographs and treatment for most same-day procedures including fillings, crowns, and Invisalign braces. Procedures requiring multiple visits, such as implants and bridges, can be obtained at any of our four metro-area clinics.
In order to schedule an appointment on our coach, please confirm the dates we will be at your office — then call (816) 200-2676. Appointments are required, and we will do our best to accommodate emergency needs as a same-day appointment.
Absolutely! You are always welcome to visit us at the SOS coach without a prior appointment, as with any of our four clinics in the Kansas City metro area. However, please keep in mind there may be other scheduled patients, and you may have to wait or be seen at a later time. Scheduling in advance guarantees your appointment and can make your experience faster and easier!
PAYMENT & INSURANCE
Love To Smile On Site accepts almost all major insurances (listed under these FAQs). While it is the patient’s responsibility to know what coverage their plan provides, as a courtesy we will verify your benefits and guide you as needed. Cleanings, checkups, and X-rays are 100 percent covered by most insurance plans, so this usually means no out-of-pocket cost for these services.
If your insurance does not cover your exam, you can pay by credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay at the time of service. Smile On Site does accept Health Savings Account and Flex Spending Account cards. If you need additional services, we will do our best to let you know before any work is done. We also accept Care Credit for services requiring a higher copay.
We understand the cost of insurance continues to increase so some may not have a plan in place. Ask for information about our Smile Club where, for a low annual premium, you can also have cleanings, checkups, and x-rays at no additional cost, as well as discounts on any treatments you may need. Our Smile Club is a great way to save money.
ABOUT THE SMILE ON SITE MOBILE MOBILE STUDIO
No, it is not. All patients should be independently ambulatory, able to maneuver the mobile studio’s steps, sit, stand, and lay down in the dental chairs. If this is a concern, Love To Smile Dentistry has four ADA-accessible clinics conveniently located across the Kansas City metro area and we will provide free transportation for you to and from your appointment.
No, but you will have access to one at the hosting organization.
The mobile studio is 53-feet long, 13 feet 6 inches, and weighs 40,000 pounds. It was designed with patient care and comfort in mind. There is climate control, a reception desk, waiting area, and state-of-the-art technology on board.